Welcome to Aqualandia!
A beautiful natural setting, with great water rides for all ages and tastes, gardens with vegetation typical of the zone and a whole host of extra services await you.
If you are looking for a fun-filled day out and an unforgettable experience, Aqualandia is your Park.
Fun and safety are two words closely linked to Aqualandia. To ensure this, certain measures should be taken:
- Use of the rides is not allowed for pregnant women, people with heart problems and/or plaster casts.
- You have plenty of time to enjoy all the rides, so it is very important not to run!
- Children must always be accompanied by an adult. In case you get separated from your family or group, please go to the Information Point at the park entrance.
- There is ATS Medical kit in the Park next to the dining room Snack Bar.
- Each time you visit an attraction, you will see an information poster, explaining the nature of the ride, with a height checker, to see whether you can go on or not. The minimum height to use a water slide without an adult is 120cm or 125cm, depending on the ride.
- You must know how to swim to use the rides.
- It is allowed to bring food and drink to the park provided that the containers are not cans and / or glass. The park has picnic areas.
- Please, if you have any doubts at all, ask any members of the Park staff.
At Aqualandia, we offer you a great variety of services in order to make your visit complete and to enjoy a stress-free day at the Park, with the widest possible range of conveniences and facilities.
Information, Lost and Found
Currency Exchange, Cash machine, Tickets
First Aid, ATM
Showers, Toilets, Changing Rooms, Lockers
Photo Booth, Souvenir Shop
Snack Bar, Cafe
Refreshments, Ice Creams, Waffles
Burguer Bar, Pizzeria
Picnic Area, Barbecue, Recliners