- The opening and closing dates and times for the park or temporary closure of rides may change due to weather conditions.
- The entrance fee is not refundable under any circumstances.
- For security reasons, there are height requirements to access some of the rides.
- Children under 13 years of age who are not accompanied by someone over 18 years of age will not be allowed into the park.
- It is imperative that children and non-swimmers are always supervised by an adult who knows how to swim.
- No animals, except for guide dogs, are allowed in the park. We have enclosures to look after pets, so we recommend that you check availability of places.
- Aquatic facilities cannot be used if swimming costumes are not worn; street clothes cannot be used in the water and children must wear a swimsuit and a nappy (if required) in order to go into the water.
- For hygiene and safety reasons, glass and cans are not allowed on the site, and drinking, eating or smoking is prohibited in the aquatic areas, as well as in all other areas of the site where such prohibition is expressly stated.
- For hygiene reasons, it is recommended that showers be used before going on the rides.
- For safety reasons, we recommend that you do not go on any rides with necklaces, glasses, watches, earrings, rings, piercings or any metallic objects.
- Jumping the queue or saving someone’s place in the line is not allowed. After using the rides, you must leave the ride and wait your turn again in the event you want to go on the ride again.
- Use sunscreen before and during your stay in the park, avoid exposure to the sun.
- For security reasons, the public address system will not be used to search for missing persons.
- Take special care with your personal belongings, as Aqualandia Benidorm cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to them during your stay. We recommend that use is made of the rented lockers that we have at your disposal.
Benidorm reserves the right to admit and remove from its facilities any person
who contravenes the rules listed above or engage in the following situations:
- Disrupt public order, due to behaviour that makes other visitors uncomfortable or affects their enjoyment.
- Improper use of tickets.
- People who show obvious signs of being drunk.
- Anyone who commits acts of vandalism or causes damage to the park premises, disregarding the instructions given on the rides and/or repeatedly disobeys the instructions of the lifeguards or any other park employee.