Do Aerobics at Aqualandia!
By Communications Department
To enjoy a full day at Aqualandia is to do a plethora of activities, one of said activities is to do sport in pristine surroundings with a good atmosphere.
The ability to do sport activities at Aqualandia is something that we have undertaken in order to satisfy the demands of our visitors each summer – and our sports activities are great for yet another moment of fun with your family or friends.
Experiencing and sharing emotions at Aqualandia it is always a sure thing, you just have to choose the attraction you like most and rest in the shady areas when necessary.
How much energy will you need for a full day at Aqualandia?
The day has finally arrived! Prepare yourself a big breakfast to face the day with energy and enjoy your day at Aqualandia to the max. You’re going to need it!
Get ready to:
– Get on and off the different attractions: at Aqualandia, we have three routes to offer you so that your day with us is unforgettable. Choose from the Family Route, the Friends Route, and the Extreme Route.
– Show off your skills on the different multi-activities at the Lagoon: trampolines, rings, walkways, ziplines, nets, etc.
– Do competitions with your friends or family on Splash: this attraction has a multi-track that is designed to be enjoyed with your family or in a group. Let’s see who gets to the bottom first!
– Challenges on the Black Hole: experience adventure alone or with company – for those who love the thrill of the unknown.
– Let go of some adrenaline on Verti-go: experience one-off feelings on the two slides that measure 28 and 33 meters in height. Pure adrenaline.
Additionally, at Aqualandia you can also get into shape and enjoy a good aerobics class next to the wave pool – a class in which you’ll dance to different rhythms while being led by an instructor who will vary the intensity depending on the group’s level.
This activity will make you feel better, as it enhances the development of musical skills, rhythm, and the ability for bodily expression.
The pace never lags at Aqualandia
At Aqualandia, the aerobics classes are conducted outdoors and they work on flexibility, coordination, orientation, rhythm, etc. while listening to different musical styles such as Salsa, Merengue, etc.
These classes are led by a skilled instructor who will guide and encourage you through all of your movements until you get the rhythm coordinated and synchronized. Music is one of the fundamental parts in order for you to get the most out of the class because it’s what keeps your motivation from waning.
Have you ever enjoyed an aerobics class at Aqualandia? If your answer is no, we invite you to sign up next season.
We must remind you that Aqualandia has a great team of lifeguards who are specialized in the correct use of our attractions and in the safety aspects which surround said attractions. Therefore, all of our rides –from the ones designed for children to the ones which are much stronger– have a professional team that watches out for our visitors’ safety at all times. If you ever have any type of doubt about anything about the park or its rides, we recommend that you talk to Aqualandia’s safety staff, who will help you with anything you need at any time.
We’re counting down the days until we can start off the 2017 season!